What a great night! Thank you to all who gifted items and to all who showed up on the night and bid. Amazing to raise over $2,500 for the Taranki Retreat, where Liz, one of the Love Your Business team, is currently volunteering through life coaching.
Thanks to all those that donated!
- Content writing options for your website, or brand story from Martine at Sweet Orange.
- An awesome eco snack pack from at Ecore. Let’s reduce the amount of plastic in NZ together!
- A sweatshirt supporting Autism from Gaylene at Chambers & Co.
- 2 hours with Deb from Embracing Grief, helping you/loved one make sense of what you are feeling in this process.
- A two night stay at Koru Cottage. Need time out or want to get some work done, this is the place!
- A new logo and supporting material from Mike of Tribal Brands.
- Thanks to Steph in Tauranga for a 3 month pass to Mount Yoga Studio.
- A year’s membership from Jo to Surrogate Grandparents. A fantastic not for profit, check it out if you haven’t heard of it.
- A 1.1 session teaching standup comedy from Mark Lindsey Earley (New Plymouth ideally or can be done online).
- $30 personal driver voucher from Lisa, in Auckland, Butterflyer Transport.
- For a loved one, four different people or yourself – Flowers for a month from Steph at Ivy Lane Florist, New Plymouth.
- Heading to the snow before it disappears? How about a two night midweek stay at Carin’s stunning Kereru Lodge.
- In to solving puzzles, what if your freedom depended on it! Game for 4 at Escape Masters, Tauranga.
- Awesome photographs in this Calendar and Coaster set from Sharyn Smart.
- Stunning, long lasting 3 wick candle bowl from Steph’s Candles.
- Personal one, generous donation from Jo of a $200 voucher for consultations with Soul Fertility.
- Bored of working on your own! Thanks Steven for $300 of space at Basestation Coworking, Tauranga.
- Pampering time, thanks to Amy of Embark Oils, beautiful pack of goodies to treat yourself or a loved one.
- A vehicle service to the value of $300 from Walsh Auto Sevices, Inglewood.
- A night stay for two at the beautiful Patuha Lodge, including an evening platter and breakfast.
- A half day 1:1 mini retreat with Liz Fry, personal coach, location to be negotiated!
- A private cooking class for 2 in the comfort of your home, New Plymouth area thanks to Simone’s Plant Based Kitchen.
- A term for 2 at Beginners Belly Dance and a hip scarf, New Plymouth, kindly donated by 5th Element Belly Dance.
- A sensational dining experience for 4, kindly donated by EAT WITH ME.
- Make up bag needing a top up? Lovely combo donated by Robyn, Arbonne Consultant.
- Bodywork healing session & a personal Firstlight flower essence consultation by Rukuwaiora, Tauranga.
- House wash up to a 3 bedroom house and paint check up. Tauranga, thanks to Wayne Kennedy.
If you would like to get involved next time, please get in touch with Liz firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindset is Everything!
Be Bold is a break through mindset philosophy and method developed by Love Your Business. It is the foundation of all the coaching work we do with business owners and their teams. When applied it is GUARANTEED to create sustainable results in business and in life.
Most people complicate life (and business!), but in essence it's simple. Keep applying the Be Bold principles and tools, and you will see results, MASSIVE RESULTS!