What a great night! Thank you to all who gifted items and to all who showed up on the night and bid. Amazing to raise over $2,500 for the Taranki Retreat, where Liz, one of the Love Your Business team, is currently volunteering through life coaching.
Thanks to all those that donated!
- Content writing options for your website, or brand story from Martine at Sweet Orange.
- An awesome eco snack pack from at Ecore. Let’s reduce the amount of plastic in NZ together!
- A sweatshirt supporting Autism from Gaylene at Chambers & Co.
- 2 hours with Deb from Embracing Grief, helping you/loved one make sense of what you are feeling in this process.
- A two night stay at Koru Cottage. Need time out or want to get some work done, this is the place!
- A new logo and supporting material from Mike of Tribal Brands.
- Thanks to Steph in Tauranga for a 3 month pass to Mount Yoga Studio.
- A year’s membership from Jo to Surrogate Grandparents. A fantastic not for profit, check it out if you haven’t heard of it.
- A 1.1 session teaching standup comedy from Mark Lindsey Earley (New Plymouth ideally or can be done online).
- $30 personal driver voucher from Lisa, in Auckland, Butterflyer Transport.
- For a loved one, four different people or yourself – Flowers for a month from Steph at Ivy Lane Florist, New Plymouth.
- Heading to the snow before it disappears? How about a two night midweek stay at Carin’s stunning Kereru Lodge.
- In to solving puzzles, what if your freedom depended on it! Game for 4 at Escape Masters, Tauranga.
- Awesome photographs in this Calendar and Coaster set from Sharyn Smart.
- Stunning, long lasting 3 wick candle bowl from Steph’s Candles.
- Personal one, generous donation from Jo of a $200 voucher for consultations with Soul Fertility.
- Bored of working on your own! Thanks Steven for $300 of space at Basestation Coworking, Tauranga.
- Pampering time, thanks to Amy of Embark Oils, beautiful pack of goodies to treat yourself or a loved one.
- A vehicle service to the value of $300 from Walsh Auto Sevices, Inglewood.
- A night stay for two at the beautiful Patuha Lodge, including an evening platter and breakfast.
- A half day 1:1 mini retreat with Liz Fry, personal coach, location to be negotiated!
- A private cooking class for 2 in the comfort of your home, New Plymouth area thanks to Simone’s Plant Based Kitchen.
- A term for 2 at Beginners Belly Dance and a hip scarf, New Plymouth, kindly donated by 5th Element Belly Dance.
- A sensational dining experience for 4, kindly donated by EAT WITH ME.
- Make up bag needing a top up? Lovely combo donated by Robyn, Arbonne Consultant.
- Bodywork healing session & a personal Firstlight flower essence consultation by Rukuwaiora, Tauranga.
- House wash up to a 3 bedroom house and paint check up. Tauranga, thanks to Wayne Kennedy.
If you would like to get involved next time, please get in touch with Liz firstname.lastname@example.org