Love Your Business was founded by Phil Holland in 2015. Douwe Hoogstra joined as a partner in 2018.
Love Your Business’ founding concept is based on the realisation that the level of frustration, overwhelm, anxiety, stress, dissatisfaction and performance that business owners were experiencing were directly linked to the love they had for their business.
No matter how much “consulting”, or strategy plans were put in place for business owners, they would sabotage these if they were not present to loving their business (or why they didn’t love their business).
As a result, a unique brand called ‘Love Your Business’ was created, which executes results driven programs that have seen many business owners reclaim the love for their business. This has saved businesses from failure, saved marriages and saved lives, and helped businesses grow and increase profit, and achieving that elusive work/life balance.
1. Getting results! – With clients growing from $16k per mth sales to $79k per month in 18 months to a client making the same profit in Nov 2015 than the previous financial year! A lady was using antidepressants for 40 years and was suicidal. Now, off the drugs and living an awesome life!
Love Your Business has successfully rescued and transformed many businesses.
2. Unique – Due to the unique blend of business training, experience and qualifications combined with head based training Love Your Business is not your average business coach. This ability to silence a business owner’s ‘inner critic’ and thus release them from the critical element of what probably has been holding them back from achieving what is possible.
3. Business Experience – Love Your Business has a broad range of business experience with varying expertise in a large number of industries.
1. Never Give up – simple really. When a business owner shares their big goals, dreams and wishes they had better be ready! Despite the business owner often sabotaging their success Love Your Business never gives up;
2. Results – significant transformation both financially but we know we have saved lives and marriages. We do not stand for mediocre results. They have to be outstanding, transformational and sustainable.
3. Uncompromising Friend for Business Owners – Being that person who understands and who business owners can openly talk about anything (and I mean anything!) but being uncompromising in the sense of ensuring they achieve what they are capable of achieving.
To book in a free session with a Love Your Business coach to find what is holding you back.
P: 027 508 8335
P: 027 669 5354
Mindset is Everything!
Be Bold is a break through mindset philosophy and method developed by Love Your Business. It is the foundation of all the coaching work we do with business owners and their teams. When applied it is GUARANTEED to create sustainable results in business and in life.
Most people complicate life (and business!), but in essence it's simple. Keep applying the Be Bold principles and tools, and you will see results, MASSIVE RESULTS!